Tuesday, December 16, 2008

For a brief second, I thought it was me...


It seems like there have been a lot of photos of this family on my blog... well, I guess there have been! This is the couple who had the surprise wedding - read more about it in this post - Surprise Wedding

Because their actual wedding was a surprise, they weren't able to invite all of the friends and family, so Skip and I went to Oyen in November to take the family photos that we didn't take at the actual wedding, as well as some photos at the reception.

Here are just a few of my favs. from that day.


Here is Shaune wearing his grandfathers cuff links - details like this are so special.


Skip got this one and I LOVE IT! I was shooting straight on - and that one is good too - but I really love the different angle on this one.


You may have noticed in the family photo above, and in ALL of the other photos, everyone seems, well, more happy than usual to be having a lot of family photos taken. I thought that maybe I got funnier, or maybe I had something in my teeth, no...

This was what was going on behind me for most of the photos, and I can only imagine what else. I may have to hire him for all of my photos!



I thought for sure she would sneak a taste, but grandma caught her first.



This was the moment when Shaune's sister said that she had found some old audio footage of Shaune singing as a child, he looks worried, and he was worried for a good reason, it was hilarious!


A special dad daughter dance...


The band Cold Shot was there to entertain for the rest of the night - they were really good!
Amanda's uncle plays base - he's the one with the cool beard.

Here is the link to their myspace page if you are interested in booking them for your event.
Cold Shot



Thank you so much Shaune and Amanda, we had such a great time getting to know you and your families over the past few months.

No comments: