Thursday, September 11, 2008

Part two...the ladies!

I thought that I would start this post off with a kind of silly photo, but this is what happens when you are in an open field and guests (who don't know they are coming to a wedding) are driving past. They may have wondered what I was doing there though...


The girls and their SEXY lips... (oh, and I learned my lesson with the boys, the girls photos were taken on the pipes side on the bike!)



I especially like Amanda's model pose...



The family...


I was really hoping that Amanda would want some pictures around the old barn, and she didn't disappoint!


What a beautiful dress to spin around in!



Ok, this is my ALL TIME favorite, not just of their wedding, but possibly ever... (out of my own photos, of course) Anyhooo, just so that you all know, Amanda was the coolest bride ever, this was taken BEFORE the wedding, all laying in the grass, not a worry! I'll say it again, LOVE IT!

Thank you so much Amanda for being "up for anything"


Expect part three of this series early next week...

1 comment:

BeccaC said...

These are beautiful! Great captures!