Saturday, August 2, 2008

Contest Winner!

Drum roll please....... the best way to keep cool in the summer photo contest winner is...


(Here is a good one I got of Carrie at our Perkins Family Fun Day. We rented a dunk tank type of thing where, you throw a ball at the target to release a water balloon. Carrie was such a good sport, considering her baldness due to chemo. I didn't wanna go up there but she took off her wig and went for it.)

This absolutely HAD TO be the winner! Sonja Bailey, you have won yourself a free session with yours truly! You can keep it for yourself, or give it away to a deserving friend or relative... I will print you up a nice little winners certificate and get it to you next week! YEAH!

Thank you to everyone who entered! You are awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok my dear, I seem to remember you TELLING people to go soak their head, how did this happen????
We will talk about revenge soon...over martini's????
Shauna