Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Day In The Park (Biggest Blog Post EVER!!!!)

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Amanda, Shaune & Bella for the first time. Amanda had contacted me only about a week or so before. Her and Shaune were planning a very last minute surprise wedding. The only people in on the secret were the couple, the bridal party, and her grandma I believe (and a select few others to help pull off the secret). We really wanted to get together before the wedding to get some family/engagement pictures first, and to get to know each other a bit before the big day. Here are some photos from that day... (actually quite a few because they've already seen them and I won't ruin the surprise)


My favorite shot of Bella, who was FINALLY allowed to get in the water...



Gorgeous eyes...





Here is one of my favorite family pics - too bad it is so small, Bella's eyes are just as pretty as her moms.
Bella attacks!


I love the intimate sort of feeling here...


This was definitely one of my favorites...



Look for their wedding preview soon, and also a sneak peak at this years Christmas cards!




4 comments:

BeccaC said...

Wow a surprise wedding how fun!
Love all the emotion you captured in these they are such a cute couple and family!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos...you have really captured some great shots that I am sure they will cherish for years to come!

MDP said...

Such a lovely couple! The pic of Bella attacking them is precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful! Your photo's are just beautiful!