Saturday, October 4, 2008

What you can expect from a full day of wedding coverage...

I have been meaning to write a post about this for quite some time now, so I decided to stop putting it off, waiting for some extra time, I don't think it's going to come. I am posting my latest wedding beginning to end on the website so that you can get a feel for what you will get from a whole day of wedding coverage. You will notice that this particular wedding only has wedding party photos, not really any family or reception pics - but that is because that part of their wedding isn't until November.
Here is the link to my web page - when you get there click on galleries and then feature wedding. Oh, and there is music in this gallery, so if you are checking this out from work, you might want to turn off the speakers... :)
FEATURE WEDDING GALLERY
Also, while you are checking these out, you will notice that there are LOTS of pictures - I just wanted to mention quickly that on this particular day we were not rushed for time. Obviously the more time that you leave for photos, the better...

Here is the link to their original blog post.
Amanda & Shaune's Wedding

1 comment:

CamilleElise said...

Great idea for the feature gallery. Loved looking at all of the pictures start to finish, there are a ton of fantastic shots :)