Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Rood Family...

I am not going to post any family shots today, just because they might be going out in Christmas cards and I don't want to ruin the surprise.

This little man is exactly 1 month and 1 day younger than Quin and I can tell they are into all of the same kinds of trouble... ;) I am just kidding, he was such a sweetie - here is Weston watching his big sisters climbing up the tree.



Here is Matea - looking so pretty. I loved her and her sisters matching outfits. They said they thought they were silly (I think that was the word they used) , but I agree with mom - SO CUTE!


And last but not least - Kiara! Aren't all three kids so gorgeous?




Here are Mom & Dad. Dad (Matt) may look familiar I did a few quick photos a few months ago for Canyon Creek. Here is the link to that post - check them out if you are looking for a new house in the Medicine Hat area, it really is a gorgeous area.

Canyon Creek Photos

I tried two different processing methods - leave me a comment, which do you like best? Warm autumn tones with fantastic light shining through...




Or the moody black and white with a little grain...


I like both...



Anyway, back to processing... check back in the next few days for some SUPER cute wedding accessories that I found and can't wait to share.

No comments: