Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Seriously Fun Family...

I posted I picture from this session earlier, here is the link to it...
CRAZY FAN

Here are some more of my early favs. of this seriously fun family...



This was a really special session for mom, first of all because the kids paid for it, as a gift for their anniversary. GREAT GIFT IDEA (if I do say so myself)! Secondly, there was a bit of a mix up (we'll call it a bit, but actually giant, and not by me) on their wedding day, and this couple wound up with NO photographer and no wedding pictures. Since then they have never really had any photos taken of just the two of them, so I made SURE to get some this time around...



Here are the family rings...




Being silly...



I especially like Mom in this one, just trying to keep her balance, and dad laughing at her lack of balance, not to mention the karate kids...

Just for fun, leave a comment with your guess - who fell first?




I will not even say anything about this except that it wasn't my idea... ;)




I had such a fantastic time with you guys and I can't wait for you to find another excuse for photos! I will be talking to you "soonish" to get you your photos.

No comments: