Saturday, May 24, 2008

Next week...

Big week coming up...
My husband, son and myself are having some family photos taken on Monday evening by Rachel from Madchen Studios - I am excited...
This is a link to her site - it seems like she takes really nice photos. I am excited!
http://www.madchenstudios.com/

OOOhhh, and Wednesday night I have my cake decorating class at Michaels - the finale of Class 2 - I will post a picture once it's done - you will all be SO impressed. I started this class
having no experience. I have maybe made 5 cakes in my life and iced and decorated...0. I will post some of the previous cakes at the end of this post.

The maternity photos that were scheduled for last weekend are happening on Thursday, weather permitting - we have had SO much rain.

Sunday I am doing some photos of my cousins Brennan, Ashley and Brittney - we were going to do them as a Mother's Day surprise for their mom, but schedules were just too busy.

So, on to the cake photos...



My very first cake...








Numbers 2 and 3.


















So, make sure you check back next week for all of these exciting things. :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments: